Management Board of Text S.A. ("Company", previously LiveChat Software S.A.) hereby informs that on that on the basis of the Central Information Office of the National Court Register data it has been informed that on 13 September 2023 the amendments to the Articles of Association of the Company adopted in Resolution No. 16 and No. 17 of the Annual General Meeting of the Company on 18 August 2023 (“AGM”) were registered by the District Court for the City of Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register.
Thereby on 13 September 2023 the Company's name has been changed from LiveChat Software S.A. to Text S.A.
The court registered the following amendments to the Articles of the Association of the Company:
- § 1 of the Company's Articles of Association was given the following wording
„§ 1. Company
- The Company shall operate under the name: TEXT Spółka Akcyjna.
- The Company may use the abbreviated name: TEXT S.A.
- The Company may use its name in conjunction with its logo.”
- § 13 of the Company's Articles of Association was given the following wording:
“§ 13. Supervisory Board
- The Supervisory Board performs continuous supervision of the Company's activities in all areas of its operations.
- The Supervisory Board consists of 5 (five) to 9 (nine) members.
- Members of the Supervisory Board are appointed by the General Meeting for a joint 3 (three) – year term.
- The first meeting of the Supervisory Board in a new term is convened by the President of the Board. At its first meeting, in a given term of office, the Supervisory Board elects from among its members a Chairman and a Vice-Chairman of the Board. Meetings are chaired by the Chairman of the Board, and in his absence, the ViceChairman. The Chairman of the Board, or in his absence the Vice Chairman, directs the work of the Supervisory Board.
- Meetings of the Supervisory Board are convened by the Chairman of the Board, and in his absence, the Vice Chairman.
- Resolutions of the Supervisory Board are adopted by an absolute majority of votes. In the event of an equality of votes, the Chairman of the Supervisory Board shall have the casting vote.
- The Supervisory Board meeting may also be attended by means of direct remote communication.
- Resolutions of the Supervisory Board may be adopted if all members of the Supervisory Board have been notified of the date and place of the meeting in writing, or by e-mail, at least seven days before the meeting, and at least half of them are present at the meeting, unless all members of the Supervisory Board agree to hold the meeting without observing the aforementioned seven-day notice.
- Members of the Supervisory Board may participate in the adoption of resolutions of the Supervisory Board by casting their vote in writing through another Member of the Supervisory Board, but the casting of a vote in writing may not relate to matters placed on the agenda at a meeting of the Supervisory Board.
- The Supervisory Board may adopt resolutions in writing or by means of direct remote communication. Such a resolution is valid if all members of the Supervisory Board have been notified of the content of the draft resolution.
- Members of the Supervisory Board may receive remuneration as determined by resolution of the General Meeting.
- The Supervisory Board may adopt its own regulations."
On the basis of the aforementioned amendments, the AGM, by resolution No. 18 on 18 August 2023, determined the consolidated text of the Articles of Association as attached hereto.